Balletic Foods is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Intern currently enrolled in an accredited university food science program.
Location: Davis, California
Duration: 12 weeks
Balletic Foods™ is a California based company working towards a sustainable food system by combining science and technology to create new sources of animal-free protein. If you are passionate about using biotechnology to build sustainable new sources of protein, join our team of scientists and entrepreneurs to change the world’s food system.
– Motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
– Highly effective at planning and problem-solving
– Ability to pay close attention to detail
– Taking ownership and prioritize responsibilities
– Manage assigned projects while meeting project timelines
– Research information related to product development goals and protocols
– Design, conduct, and analyze production trials and in-home usage tests
– Maintain a clean and safe environment following approved regulations under necessary state certifications
– Work with Product Development team to come up with creative approaches to ongoing challenges
If you are interested in this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org