Balletic Foods is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Intern currently enrolled in an accredited university computer science program.
Location: Davis, California
Duration: 12 weeks
Balletic Foods™ is a California based company working towards a sustainable food system by combining science and technology to create new sources of animal-free protein. If you are passionate about using biotechnology to build sustainable new sources of protein, join our team of scientists and entrepreneurs to change the world’s food system.
– Motivated and able to work under tight deadlines
– Highly effective at planning and problem-solving
– Ability to pay close attention to detail
– Taking ownership and prioritize responsibilities
– Familiarity with Python, Github, AWS, and React
– Familiarity with other JS libraries and frameworks a plus
– Understanding the basics of system architecture for a suite of mobile and web applications
– Design and management of features and functionality of on-prem systems
– Interest in learning mobile software development for purposes of tooling and automation
– Participating in sprint planning through an agile work environment
– Working closely with team of researchers during phases of high throughput R&D
If you are interested in this position, please contact email@example.com